LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Friday 19 October 2012

Simon Says Stamp stamps...

No, that title is NOT a typo lol

As most of you probably know, Simon Says Stamp, have launched their own range of exclusive stamps and dies. They. are. FABULOUS.

I got a *few* and I recently received my order of them.

So here is today's card, it's very simple, but I wanted to leave the stamp simple and gorgeous in it's natural state (well, almost natural, I did add a little stickles for bling :))

on a scale of one to ten

SUPER simple, Lawn Fawn paper over some neenah cardstock, stamped the sentiment and diecut it using the exclusive matching die, added some Mossy Made Ribbon, dimensional adhesives under the diecut, some little cabochon flowers I bought from etsy.

Fabulous :)

Here are the goodies you'll need if you like what you see here:



See you again soon!

Linda xx

3 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love this simple card! Great design with the notches for the ribbon!

Jessi Fogan said...

I use a little hole punch for twine - why didn't I think of a circle punch for ribbon? Jaw thudding at your genius idea! And those resin flowers - and that fabulous sentiment...love it!!

Cris said...

I love it, Linda! That ribbon just goes perfectly with the papers from lawn fawn! Gorgeous!