LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Tuesday 16 October 2012

ABNH Challenge CLEAN UP YOUR ACT~

Hi there!

It's challenge day over at the wonderful A Blog Named Hero and this time we want you to
So that means, CLEAN AND SIMPLE!!!

 I really seriously love CAS cards, but I find them HARRRRRD to do.
This card popped into my head, and strangely enough, translated out perfectly onto the actual card itself. That never happens.

chair CAS Like it?! VERRRRY easy and quick. Yet another reason to love CAS cards :)

Here are the goodies you'll need if you want to try to make it yourself (which you can in less than ten mintues!!!!!

Be sure to head over to A Blog Named Hero to see the rest of the DT's amazing projects--we have two fabulous guests this week too!

See you soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 Linda xoxo

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOOOOOVE this!! Perfectly CAS and that chair is absolutely gorgeous! Is this colored pencils? Man, I wish I could color like you!

Chari Moss said...

Agreed, just lovely!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! Such a gorgeous CAS card Linda! :)

Libby Hickson said...

It this THE CARD, Linda? It must be because it truly is perfection!! Love it!! And rather want one of those blue chairs for my livingroom. :-)

MS said...

Beautiful! I love when CAS cards come together! Amazing coloring BTW!