LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Thursday 11 October 2012

Shopping Our Stash

Hello friends!

I have to keep this short because my electricity keeps blacking out--who knows whether I'll actually get to finish writing this post! (This is my FOURTH try!) So sorry it's late.

Its time for another Shopping our Stash challenge!

This week we want you to


Tic Tac Toe Challenge for you!  You just need to use any row, horizontally, or diagonally or vertically!



 I chose the middle row (obviously!)

Image is from Paper Smooches, I put strips of washi tape down onto white cardstock, then stamped the image twice onto the washi tape (actually about 6 times--washi tape is SLIPPERY!) and then cut out the pieces, before paper piecing them back together on this main image panel.

Fun way to try paper piecing without the paper!

A bit of white Studio Calico Mister Huey's mist in the background and some ribbon from my stash :)

Please pop over to the blog to see the rest of the DT's work, it's inspiring as always! We'd love it if you'd join our challenge too :)

If you do join us, please be sure to specify which row you are using and limit your links to a total of 13 challenges including ours! Thank you!

Thanks for looking!

Linda

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Love the bright yellow. Hope the power is all back to good now :)

Jessi Fogan said...

How frustrating! Especially when you're trying to get something done. Grr! Hope it's all resolved now!

I love the card - that scooter is so fun! Stamping on washi is really tricky - you definitely need multiple tries (and if you're me you'll smudge it anyway!)

jimlynn said...

CAS and cute, cute, CUTE! Love that little scooter and the yellow!
Lynn

CarlaKH said...

How adorable! I love the cute scooter in yellow!

jimlynn said...

TOOO CUTE!!!! Love that scooter - a perfect card!
Lynn