LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Saturday 20 October 2012

Mixin' up the companies

Anyone who has followed this blog for more than, oh FIVE minutes, knows I'm a HUGE fan of Hero Arts, and Lawn Fawn.

Today I thought I'd share a card I made, where I asked my two favourite children companies to play nicely together. Of COURSE, they obliged :)

HA_LF Collab all i want for christmas

Yes, that song IS now stuck in my head, and thanks to me, it's also stuck in yours. You're welcome :)

Suddenly I'm in Christmas mode. Not sure where it came from, it just snuck up on me. Suddenly I'm humming carols all day.

Hero Arts 'you' (From the Big Words set), ink (for the snowbank) and background stamp. Colorbox white ink, Lawn Fawn everything else.

Here's the deliciousness: (Clicky to buy-y :))



See you again soon!

Linda xoxo

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh my how totally cute...

Jessi Fogan said...

So adorable! So cute I even forgive you for the song playing in my head :) Love the Santa hat!

Danielle said...

Love this! And we actually watched a Mickey Christmas movie today per Grayson's request so the holiday spirit must be going around ;)