LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Scrap Bundles cards 3&4 :)

HI!!!

I'm back with some more of the Scrap Bundles cards I made!

You can see cards #1 & 2 here.

Given how much I "talked" last time, I'll just get straight to the cards today :) (yup, I'm sharing TWO!)

banner flags

this card came together in literally five minutes. LOVE THAT!

This used a piece of Bazzille Cardshoppe card stock that I had sitting out. To give the banners more dimension, I added 3D pop dots to the bottoms of each flag. So cute in real life. And that sentiment?! Paper Smooches genius.

diagonal stripes MISS YOU

I wanted something really graphic and bright. Love how this turned out. LOTS of scraps here :)

That's it for today!

I'll be back again soon with MORE!

*crafty smooches*

Linda

xx













4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

awesome cards...great designs.

Leslie Hanna said...

You go, girl! And yeah, smooches for the hunky landscaper. Mmm-hmmm.

Jessi Fogan said...

Man, am I loving these scrap cards! Such a great idea. Love the different cuts on the ends of the banners, and the all-scraps card set on an angle? Brilliant :)

cheiron said...

So pretty! Great idea and I love the fun color combos.