LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Friday 15 March 2013

sooo...

For those of you who aren't on twitter and don't "follow me" I thought I'd give y'all an update on why I've been so brainless lately and so LATE with all my DT work (which I absolutely HATE being, but recently it's just all gotten on top of me).


Here's why:

Meet Baby Trace


can you see that?! There's a head, spine, a hand that's waving HI!!!

I'm honestly, HAVING A HEART ATTACK. Three kids was NOT in the plan. My girls are such sweet little monkeys and I love them to pieces, but we had JUST decided to stick with the two...aaaaand then I peed on a stick lol. It will be wonderful.

I'll keep repeating that to myself :)

SO anyway, I've been hit hard the past three months with morning sickness and tiredness (is that a word?!), I could barely move. So crafting was WAY down on my list.

The sickness is 90% gone now, but the brainlessness has taken over. My goodness I.forget.everything!!

The worst part is, I'm convinced I've got everything under control, I have my calendar that I add things to as I need to...then I forget what day/week it is, or that i HAVE a calendar I should CHECK DAILY...*facepalm*

Anyhow I just wanted to let you all know, that's why I've been SO flighty and basically just LAME lately.

Hope you'll forgive me :) If not, blame the blob in the photo above :)

Talk to you soon

Linda xoxox

1 comment:

Leslie Hanna said...

I blame the blob! And yo just take care of yourself, missy, you near me?!