LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Friday 15 March 2013

EEEEEEEEEK late again *sheepish*

 Hello friends!

Wow, I'm really terrible at keeping track of the days lately, I'm SO sorry I'm late again with this post!

Here is my card for the new Shopping Our Stash Challenge!


This week we want to see you get your snark on!

Now I don't have any snarky cards (I have a lot of snark in me but not stamps or supplies lol) so I had to try to recreate snark with what I did have in my stash.




I'm not 100% sure if it makes sense, but it's supposed to be that Lionel Richie song (yes you're welcome now it can be stuck in your head for weeks too). honestly I'm not even really that crazy about this card, but mojo is still overseas (apparently)

Background stamp, and Hello stamp both from the wondrous Hero Arts

Speech bubble and alphabet stamps from Lawn Fawn :)

That's it for me!

Head over to the blog to check out the rest of the DT"s hysterical creations--they're seriously the best.


speak to you soon!

Linda xoxo


No comments: