LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Saturday 30 March 2013

Avery Elle

Hi!

A quick post today!

I got to play with some of the amazing stamps from the new and wonderful company Avery Elle recently and I've been on a bit of a creative binge ever since. These stamps are graphic, classy, feminine and FANTASTIC. There are so many possibilities with their sets, I can't wait to get even more of them!

So tomorrow is Easter Sunday, but it's also my mother in law's 70th birthday. We're headed out for a lunch with her to celebrate, and I thought a card would be in order for such a special occasion.

Here it is:


apologies for the lack of light tent on this photo, it got dirty and I'm waiting for the insert to dry after I washed it :)

This card was made entirely using the Fanfare set (one of my faves). So easy when the stamps are this great.

I can't decide whether to keep the ribbon or not...hmmm (the ribbon is Avery Elle too and it's delicious, but I can't decide whether it works on this card!)

Anyhoo, I hope you like it!

Be sure to head over to A Blog Named Hero starting April 1st, we have a HUGE month planned to celebrate our 1st birthday!!

Speak to you soon!

Linda x


3 comments:

Wendy G. said...

What a beautiful card! Now I want to go play with that stamp set instead of preparing for Easter dinner!

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda! What a pretty card! Love that color combination too. Very nice!! :-)

Arlene said...

Hope your Sunday was great as was your lunch. The card is wonderful - love that bright yellow.