LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Tuesday 19 March 2013

card *can you believe it* FOUR Pattern Play

hello helo helloooooooooo


Ok I wont ramble: card four


So for this one I layered the papers onto the cardfront, then added the mini envelope from the kit, which I'd stamped with the exclusive stamp (also from the kit) using white ink.
I tied some twine around the envie :)

The little tag inside the envelope is an elongated version of the die from the Apothecary die set (exclusive to Simon Says too) and the matching stamp. There's space at the bottom of the little tag for a handwritten message if you wanted to add it.

love!

two more to go :)
Linda xoxoxo






2 comments:

Wendy G. said...

Wow! Your mojo is in full swing! Great combination of elements on this card!

Michelle Lupton said...

Hey!! I recognise that card!! ;)