LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Friday 8 March 2013

Neat and Tangled release day 3!!

Hello!

*sorry this post is late, I scheduled it for the wrong day, my brain is mush lately!*

I'm back with day 3 of the


The stamp set that's being shown today is so great, and theres a one-liner in there I can't wait to use more.

Here are my cards:


Inktense pencils, waterbrush, Colorbox Chalk Ink and STICKLES :)
three cupcakes



And a set of three:




cupcake gold_edited-1cupcake green

cupcake blue
Can you see I'm on a stickles high?! (Thanks Lisa for sending me your stash!! Told you I'd already used them!)
This set was SO easy and fun to make, you could easily make a bigger set of invitations or even just a card-set for a gift.


Now for a different look, I just loved this sweet cherry image, so I knew immediately I wanted to make it a whole background.
Prismacolour pencils for a nice vibrant look on the kraft cardstock and some yummy bakers twine.


All the sets are now available in the store, so be sure to head over there RIGHT NOW to pick yours up!

You can also pop into the blog to see the other UH-MAZING dt projects for today.

See you soon!

Thanks for joining me :)

Linda xx

4 comments:

Chari Moss said...

I big puffy {heart} your cherry card. :)

Wendy G. said...

Ah, you inked the edges of the cherry card! A girl after my own heart. Great stamps and a super stamper!

Wanda Guess said...

AWESOME!!! I love that cherry card so much! ACK!

Michelle Lupton said...

Hi, Linda - I love all your cards, but especially all the cherry and kraft goodness! I've nominated you for a Liebster award - please visit http://handmade-by-michelle.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/liebster-award-2013.html to find out more :) Michelle