LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Saturday 16 March 2013

new challenge over at ABNH!

Hi there!

It's a new day and a new challenge over at ABNH!


This time it's super DUPER easy FREESTYLE!

Make anything you like. AT ALL. Have fun, enjoy the freedom!

Here's my card:




I channelled my girl Kelly from the ABNH DT. she makes the brightest, loveliest cards. I'm happy with this take on her fabulousness :)

OK now head on over to the blog to see the rest of the DT's work, and join us! there's a



To be won thanks to our fabulous sponsors!

See you again soon!

Linda xx



4 comments:

Wendy G. said...

You did a bang up job on this beautifully bright card!

Kelly Latevola said...

It's amazing! I'm so honored that you were inspired by me <3 I love the gradient background and that bright bloom :) Just Gorgeous!!

Terri Bendert said...

Super Card. Love the color combinations and it makes me want Spring to hurry up and get here.

Thanks for Sharing - Love it

Anonymous said...

This is so so so cool! That pop of purple is amazing! So fresh and pretty. Wowza. :-)