LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Card 6!! (last one for tonight) :) Pattern Play Homework

Last one! I promise...till tomorrow anyway :)


Ok this card was the first one I made actually, it just got put at the bottom of my little pile of cards, so it's getting blogged last.

I took inspiration pretty directly from Kristina's card (esp the layout/sketch of it)

so here 'tis:



Lawny Fawny goodness here.  The love you and banner stickers are ADORABLE... the right side is patterned paper that's been put through a border punch from American Crafts (just picked this up a few weeks back and I've been itching to try it out. it's gorgeous in real life)

Nice and simple, a really quick card to put together. Shockingly, NO stamping...I might have to go back and add some to the inside :)

Ok I"m off to sleep, I'm all crafted out *thudsnore*

Talk to y'all soon!

Linda xoxoxo

PS if you haven't signed up for the class yet, there's still time. THEY"RE SO WORTH THE MONEY!!!!!



2 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

You are ROCKIN' THE HOMEWORK!! I have done none. But these classes are AWE-SOME!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Wow, you totally rocked the patterned paper! All of your cards are gorgeous!!