LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday, 12 December 2011

Snowglobe tutorial video

Hi everyone!

Just a quick post today because i've got a video (well 2 actually, I wasn't able to put it into 1) for you to all see how I made the Snowglobe card I made for the Lawnscaping Blog hop!

Part 1: 

Part 2:


I hope you enjoy and these answer any questions you have about the process!

If you have any more comments or questions, as always, PLEASE feel free to leave me a line in the comments section below!

Be sure to pop back tomorrow for something special :)

*hugs*

Linda xx

4 comments:

Chari Moss said...

Very nice video, I actually didn't realize the base was a banner! Very clever! Perhaps I am guilty of not reading posts again.

Nancy said...

Thanks for the video tutorial...I really love that snow-globe, so nice to know the secret!

Laurel said...

What an awesome video tutorial! I love your voice!

Stacy B said...

Hi Linda, thanks for the video...terrific tutorial and wonderful idea. Couldn't wait to try it out myself. Hope you don't mind...you can see my card on my blog http://alittlepeaceofpaper.blogspot.com. But keep in mind, I'm just a beginner, so the quality isn't quite there yet. Thanks for the inspiring ideas...please keep them coming.