LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Sunday 21 August 2011

I want to hold your Hand

Oh yeah, I'll tell you something.....duh duh duh duh duuuuuuuuuh I think you'll understand...


*the song's totally stuck in your head now right?!*

Ok, here's layout number 6!!!  I even bought an album to put them in--very excited :)



I'd say sorry for the photo, but I've said it so much lately I'm sure you're all sick to death of it!

Anyhoo, all supplies were from my scraps of a Studio Calico kit (the one I've used uhhh, 3 times :) plus a Lawn Fawn stamp (the flower) and the hot pink thickers that are called Venus (perfect name huh?!).

This is for the half-page challenge on Shimelle's Scrap-all-weekend

I'm toooooooo tired to keep typing, but it's pretty self explanatory I think, though if you have questions or comments PLEASE let me know and I'll be happy to answer :)

Take care, I hope you liked this one! It's a fave picture of mine :)

Lots of hugs

Linda

No comments: