LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Post #1 for today! Lily Pads card #2

Hey there!!

I have 2 cards to share today but because they're for challenges, I'll post them seperately.

First one is a really simple one, but I kinda love it.  it's for the Lily Pad Lucys Lovely Lines Challenge. (same as the last one)

Here it is:



very simple to make. Fold a card in half lengthways (kraft cardstock). Round the bottom edges, place a strip of Washi Tape (love love love) through the centre (cut the end into a banner tail or similar).  Punch 5 hearts (I used the Martha Stewart punch) and adhere them along the tape.  Add whatever thickers you choose!

For a finishing touch I drew a line along the top and bottom of the card using my white Gel pen and I then scored 2 lines 1/8" apart about an inch away from either (horizontal) edge of the card.

that's it!

Hope you like it :)

See you soon with post 2 :)

Linda

1 comment:

Lin said...

What a cute take on the sketch! So sweet with the hearts! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!