LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Thursday 22 May 2014

Some Odd Girl and Polly! Scraps :)




Hiya!

I'm stopping in with a quick post today (I'm in the middle of finishing up a HEAP of DT assignments :))

I thought I'd share a layout I made using Some Odd Girl stamps (Beachy Mae) and the Spearmint Leaves March kit from Polly! Scraps :)

I've been watching a lot of Jen Gallagher videos lately and I'm so inspired by her fun, patterned-paper-heavy layouts. I even thought I'd give another try to the 8.5 x 11 size.




I love this photo of the big girls SO much. It's so lovely to see them getting along and playing nicely with each other. Who doesn't love running through the sprinklers when it's been a stinking hot summer day?

I used Beachy Mae and the sentiment from Some Odd Girl, the rest is from the Polly! kit.

Hope you like it!

I'll be back soon with more



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Linda what a darling picture of the girls! The digi is perfect for the layout and I love the color combo too!