LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Sunday 25 May 2014

*sigh*

Hi friends!

I'm here with a very CAS card, that I'm seriously in love with. I'm mainly in love with it because of the image I used.

My good friend Christine, as it turns out, is not only an amazing crafter, but a WILDLY talented illustrator. She has been drawing some fun images and having friends create projects with them, and I'm over the moon that she asked me if I'd like to play too. (obviously I said YES)

So here's my card, featuring Little Bird, who, in this case, isn't having the best day.




ISN"T HE THE CUTEST?!?!?!

I stamped onto Tim Holtz watercolour cardstock, then coloured him in with my TH distress markers and a watercolour brush (I rubbed the markers onto an acrylic block, then used the wet watercolour brush to use the ink as paint).

The sentiment is using Mama Elephant Sketchy Letters (love this set!) The paper strip on the side is from Glitz Designs Wild and Free 6x6 paper pad.

Nice and simple, and oh-SO-cute.

I know exactly who I'm sending this card to.

Hope you like it! I'll be back soon with more of Christine's AMAZING illustrations :)

See ya soon!


3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Her images are adorable!

Unknown said...

The cuteness of this card is killing me! Wow!

Unknown said...

Oh my Linda this is beyond cute!!!!