LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Friday 2 May 2014

Say hello to the DT at a2z

Hi friends!

I've been SUPER busy this past month with a couple of really exciting opportunities that have come up.

One of them, is a new blog that I'll be Coordinating for a2z Scrapbooking, a small etsy store that focusses mainly on Hero Arts products. I am SO excited!

Today, we're launching our blog with an introduction of the Design Team. In fact, we've already had Lisa Spangler join us for a special Introductory project the other day!

I hope you'll pop over and check it out.

Here's a sneak of my card :)










See you again soon!





1 comment:

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Linda,
I am very honored and excited to be a member of this awesome new team and looking forward to creating with you and all the very talented team members.

I have a HUGE love for Hero Arts, love shopping at a2z and also enjoy playing in the challenge at A Blog Named Hero!!

Yippee!!