LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Saturday 19 April 2014

Happy Easter!

Hi lovelies!

Just wanted to pop in with a quick announcement and a fun message !

Firstly the announcement (squee!)

I am BEYOND thrilled to say, that the wonderful talented bunch of ladies at Polly Scrap Kits (the BEST Australian Scrapbooking and PL kit company) have invited me to be on their team.

I can't say what I'll be doing yet (more squeeeing! It's going to be awesome!) but I'm so so excited and feeling VERY blessed and lucky.

And so, from all of us at Polly Scrap, we wanted to wish you a



This group of ladies has welcomed me SO wonderfully, it's seriously amazing.

Hope you all have a happy and safe weekend!



3 comments:

Nancy K said...

Sweet news, so happy for you!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! Wow, you're a busy bee these days!

Michelle Lupton said...

So cool!! Congratulations!!