LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Bunny Girl Gwen


Hi again friends!

I'm here with a CUTE card I made using the new Some Odd Girl Bunny Girl Gwen stamp set (released on April 7).





I love how fresh and fun the colours are on this card! Very girly :)

Here's how I put it together.

I started with some patterned paper from the Basic Grey Fresh Cut 6x6 paper pad.  I cut it to size and adhered it to my cardbase.

Next I diecut my panel of white cardstock into a wonky rectangle using my spellbinders die, and partially embossed it using a Lifestyle crafts embossing folder.

Then I stamped my sentiment at the bottom, curving the stamp on  my Fiskars stamp press, so that it would follow the curve of the wonky rectangle.

After stamping my Bunny Girl Gwen, I coloured her in using copic markers, and added some detail to her skirt (the hearts).

I then fussy-cut her, before adhering her to the main panel with dimensional adhesive, so that she would sit up off the card. Some fun dimension there!

Finally I wrapped some Pink Bamboo Twine and tied a bow, before adhering the white panel down to my card base.

That's it! So fun and easy :)

I hope I've inspired you to get stamping!

See you again soon!










1 comment:

Wendy G. said...

Oh my goodness! What a cuteness overload. You did a fabulous job o this card.