LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Excitement!!!!!

Hi friends!

I am SO SO SO excited to be here today because I FIIIIIIINALLY get to reveal some super exciting news.




SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!


I've been SO in love with Some Odd Girl for such a long time! Since my good friend Lenny started tweeting about them and she joined the Design Team last year. I've bought many digis and created countless cards with them!

I cannot WAIT to get started! I'll be colouring my little heart out!

I already have several projects just ready and waiting to go.


I'm so excited, I hope you are too!

See you again soon, friends!






10 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so pleased for you Linda, congratulations! So happy to see a fellow Perth girl as an Odd Girl.
Cheers Nicole

Barb said...

Yippee! So happy for you, Linda! Big congrats! Can't wait to see what you create!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So fun and excited to be a part of the Some Odd Girl DT with you! It's going to be an awesome year!

hugs,
Jo:)

Unknown said...

Excitement, indeed! Welcome to Some Odd Girl! Congratulations! I look forward to working with you! Hugs...angie

Katie said...

Yay!! So happy for you- can't wait to start working alongside you and seeing what awesomeness you create :)

Anna Sigga said...

Woohoo - hugs congrats girl!! You are one talented girlie and I am thrilled to be working with you in ODD-world!

Leslie Hanna said...

Congratulations, Linda!

Unknown said...

Squealing is all that can really be done at this stage. To try and contain the Odd Excitement is just impossible! Congrats, you totally deserve a spot here!

Miss NiceRoad said...

So happy to be on the team with you dear :) xx

Unknown said...

Congrats Linda! Have fun:)