LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 3 May 2010

putting Jennifer McGuire's tips to the test...



Kristina from www.kwernerdesign.com set a weekly challenge to create a gender neutral card; this is my entry. I'm not usally a fan of orange or brown AT ALL...but I'm trying to force myself out of my creative safe-zone...these challenges are a great way to do that..

So I've completed several cards just playing around since startin g this blog but I nevet got time to put actual entries up, so I'll try to arrange a slide show. Then I'm going to add an entry about my Wedding Guest album that I did for my girlfriends wedding...if youtube will play nice anyway...PHEW!! (Hope my kids realise that I'm trying to do something important here!! Give mumma a minute!!!)

No comments: