LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 11 August 2014

Mama Elephant Thinking of You

Hi friends!

I'm here today to share a super cute card I made using the Mama Elephant sets In My Heart and Up and Away.

First I stamped the little girl from In My Heart, on an angle, and then the balloons, so that it looked as if the balloons were lifting her away.

I then set about colouring the images in, using my copic markers. I added some fun glitter to the balloons using my Wink of Stella glitter pen. The sentiment is from In My Heart as well, and I used Hero Arts Black Dye Ink (as I always do for my sentiments!)




For the base layer of card stock, I took some Simon Says Stamp Tiffany Blue Cardstock and the coordinating ink, and stamped a background stamp from Impression Obsession. I love that tone on tone look. Perfect for an extra touch, without taking away from the main image/panel on the card.

I love these sweet images! So fun to colour and they're so so cute.

I hope you like!

I'll be back again soon with another card :)

Have a great day!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great combination of stamps and fantastic colouring to make this card come together so well!

Froggietalks said...

Very cute!

Leslie Hanna said...

super-fun design!