LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Sunday 17 November 2013

Simon Says Stamp & Hero Arts goodies

Hi friends!

Sorry for being such a bad blogger lately, we've been packing the house frantically for our big move to Perth.

We arrived three days ago to this sky:

HOW'S THAT FOR BLUE?!

SO yes, we've been here four days. and the sky is still blue. Not sure what to do about that LOL (Melbourne weather is pretty grey and rainy)

So when I arrived, there was a huge HUGE HUUUGE box of crafty goodies I'd had sent to this address, waiting for me.  I'd been paying it off and paying it off and paying it off (and adding to it) for SIX MONTHS!!! So very excited to have it here.

HELLO LOVER.

So anyway, a LARGE part of the box was new Memento Luxe Inks, Hero Arts goodies, and Simon Says Stamp loveliness.

As soon as the grandparents took baby (which was pretty much immediately after we got off the plane lol), I got to 'work' on using my crafty goodies.

Here are a couple of cards I made.



With some Avery Elle Flecked and coloured cardstock as my base, I simply stamped the Hero Arts Star background, and added the little sentiment from Kelly Purkey (which I stamped on a separate piece of cardstock then cut out and mounted on foam tape)




Just as simple! Simon Says Stamp exclusive Chevron stencil (LOVE THIS THING!), some daubers to give a nice soft colour in ombre-stylin'. The sentiment is Simon Says Stamp too. I'm seriously in love with everything they release.


OK that's it for me peeps! I'll be back soon with the new Neat and Tangled Release in a few days!

Seeya soon!






5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely blue! After a day of tornadoes it is nice to see clear skies! Beautiful cards:)

Linda said...

Great cards! I am loving the new Memento inks too!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

These are gorgeous, LInda! Really love them, especially the 2nd one!

Lindsey said...

Fanatastic cards. I especially love how you inked up the stencil on the second one.

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous cards! I love that pink and aqua together!