LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 25 November 2013

Quick cards for bouquets

Hi lovelies!

  Earlier this evening, my mum asked if I could make two small cards to put into two floral arrangements she had ready for two of her best friends.

I thought I'd share them with you here today because they were not only SUPER simple to make, but they were super fast, and as we enter into the silly season, I think we all need more quick cards in our arsenal.






Love how fast these were to put together but gosh they're lovely in real life.

There's a little Happy Birthday from the Simon Says Stamp exclusive stamp set too (can't remember the name LOL)

Love Avery Elle for making stamps that just about make the cards for you!!!!

see you again soon!~




3 comments:

Froggietalks said...

Lovely cards Linda :)

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Love these, Linda - really gorgeous & such a nice idea.

Stephanie said...

Awesome cards! I love how you used the Avery Elle flowers... I have that set but haven't used it yet. These cards are simple yet so pretty!!