LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Tuesday 16 July 2013

New challenge at ABNH!




Hello!

We're back with a new challenge over at ABNH, so I thought I'd share the card I made!





Now I gotta admit, these ladies (and all the HA artists) inspire me EVERY time they make a card/project, so choosing just one was difficult.

But I chose Jennifer McGuire. Seriously, EVERY SINGLE ONE of her cards makes me slap my forehead and say to myself 'why can't I have thought of that?!' She's just genius.

And one of the nicest people on the planet. Maybe THE nicest :) I adore her.




OK! So I basically roamed around on Jennifer's blog and got 'the vibe', then set about making my card. Super simple, let the stamps 'sing'. Love.


I hope you'll head over to ABNH with me now to check out the rest of the DT's projects!  Don't forget there is a prize up for grabs thanks to our super generous sponsors!




Talk to you all soon!

Linda xoox

No comments: