LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Saturday, 8 December 2012

Warm Holiday Wishes


Hi friends!

I hope you've been keeping up with all the exciting and oh-so INSPIRATIONAL  fun we've been having over at A Blog Named Hero!!

So today, I'm here to show you another card I made using the gawjuss Mama Elephant stamps!

This time I used a set called Polar Pals (seriously, I DIE FROM THE CUTE!!)

here is my card :)

this card came together SO fast! love it when that happens!

I did a little bit of shading but not too much, and just a hint of blending. I didn't want to overdo it. And you know me, I love the "hand-coloured" look when you can still see the pencil strokes.

A little bit of diamond stickles over her bow and done!

Here is what you'd need to create this card (not much at all!)




InLinkz.com

 
I'll be back soon with more :)

See you then!

*crafty hugs*

Linda xx

3 comments:

lenny said...

Love this card!!!
Those little penguins are so cute!!
Love the pencil colored look!
Awesome job, Linda!!
(glad to know it's really you, this time) LOL

Melissa Shea said...

Love this! Adorbs!

Kelly Booth said...

So cute! I'm coloring those cities today too. Love them!