LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 17 December 2012

tangled up in Christmas!

Hiya!!


tangledinxmas

I'm over at Neat and Tangled today to show you some ways to get even more out of your stamps.


I've made two Christmas cards, using very few Christmas-themed stamps.


Such a fun, bright card, using stamps in a totally different way than expected!

And the second card! A totally different look, but fun to do nonetheless!



I really love how this little scene came together quite quickly and only used one christmas set. (for the presents and the sentiment). You could easily have substituted something else for the same type of scene though.

For full details on what I did to create these cards, please visit the Neat and Tangled blog!

Well that's it for me!

I hope I've given you some ideas on how to use your stamp sets in a way you might not have thougth of!

Don't forget the challenges over at the Little Tangles Challenge blog! We'd love to see what you make--perhaps something inspired by today's post?

See you again soon!

Linda x





1 comment:

MS said...

I saw that first one of FB, so clever, I love it! The 2nd is playful too, love Danielle's stamps!