LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Sunday, 18 November 2012

Mama elephant cards

Hello

Today has been a kicker!! I Hope you're all having a MUCH nicer weekend than I!!

I thought I'd show you a couple more of the Mama Elephant cards I made!

The first one is super simple and cute



This second one is a bit more graphic in style, but the sentiment paired with the fist makes me laugh.



Here are the goodies I used:













Keepin it short and sweet today folks! I'll be back soon

Linda xx

2 comments:

lenny said...

Clean and simple ...and beautiful!!
Love these new cards!
I think I "need" some Mama Elephant stamps.... LOL
Hope you're ok...saw your tweet yesterday...awful!! Who does that kind of thing???? :/
Sending you a big hug and some positive vibes from Belgium.
XO
Lenny

Melissa Shea said...

Those new stamps sets are seriously calling my name! Love them both! Hope your week is looking up!! Hugs!