LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Another online class ...

Hello Hello!

 So, as you all know, I've taken a *few* (cough cough) of the classes available over at the fabulous Online Card Classes, and they're always UH-MAZING. So I'm taking the latest one :)

Here is the card I made after seeing the GAWJUSS one Kristina made.



There will be more with this colour scheme. I'm in love.
I used Mister Huey's mists on my craft sheet, then water coloured in the embossed image. LOVE LOVE LOVE. such an easy and dreamy way to colour!


I have another card to share with you based on day 2 of the class, where Maille Belle made a lovely card using a piece of washi tape as inspiration.


 I used the Lawn Fawn Flutter By set, and masked the flower off so I could stamp it multiple times. Then I coloured in with Copic Markers I thought matched the tape the best.


Well, I hope you like! I'll be back with more soon I'm sure, this class is chock-a-block full of inspiration! There's still time to sign up!

see you soon! Thanks so much for stopping by.

Linda x


The first card:
The second card:

11 comments:

Danielle said...

They are both amazing! I especially love the second with that washi and color combo!

Waah I want to take this class!!!

Mary Dawn said...

holy gorgeous! i love them both!!

Leslie Hanna said...

Gorgeous cards. I LOVED this part of class. I need to go through some of my washi tape and do this one.

Lisa Carroll said...

Gorgeous cards Linda! That first one... "dreamy" is right! *swoon*

Tam said...

Well Kristina has nothing on you. Your top card is fabulous. I love the colors and the technique is spot on. Very good job.

Wendy G. said...

What a busy girl you have been, Linda! Your cards are spot on in the technique and gorgeousness levels!

Melissa Shea said...

Ohhh ahhh! Love them both!

Carla said...

Oohhh these are fabulous! I love the colors on both!

Elizabeth Campau said...

I really love the first card! Those colors blend well together:)

Chari Moss said...

Beautiful!

June Houck said...

Linda, you are rocking' the Kick Start homework!!!