LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Sunday 6 November 2011

Exciting!!

Hi everyone!

Just a quick one today because I can hardly wait to tell you that I'm teaming up with my great friend Joy Taylor once more!

We are joining forces to bring you a week of cards "Inspired by Kristina Werner". 

As I'm sure most of you know, Kristina Werner is a MASSIVE talent and very popular in our crafty industry, and each year she brings us a series called "Holiday Card Series", in which she creates 25 christmas cards ranging from cute to classy and in a style that is PURE Kristina!

Joy and I are both huge fans of her work, but have VERY different styles (to Kristina and to each other), so we thought it would be fun to show you how we can take one card and turn it into (at least!) two more.

We will be presenting you with FIVE cards in total over the coming week!!

I'm so excited to be able to see how Joy has put her gorgeous talent to work here and what she has created, and I'm super pleased to be able to show you the cards that I was inspired to make.

We hope you'll join us!!

*hugs*

Linda

1 comment:

Laurel Beard said...

Oh how fun! Can't wait.