LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Sunday 16 October 2011

park kinda mum

Hello again!

Thanks so much for the lovely comments on my last layout :) it's so nice to hear from you! 

So today I have another layout, I used all Lawn Fawn stamps again (can you tell I'm a bit *cough a lot cough* obsessed?!)

So anyhoo, I've been trolling around on Pinterest a bit lately and found this layout: 


 


I just love it. The kraft, the colours, the white ink--it spoke to me. So I decided to copy it lol! (or at least, do my take on it!)

So here is my version:

I decided to leave out the coloured paper in the background, I like the kraft too much.

Here is a whole lot of fussy cutting around Lawn Fawn Blissful Botanicals stamps :) (coloured in copics)
 Some cutesy (read: lopsided) flower embellies. (I'm very proud of myself for being able to leave them lopsided lol)
 I love how the white ink on the kraft cardstock is enough. Its just lovely. I'll be doing this again...soon.

The photos are from my iphone, using the Instagram application. I just printed them out on my home printer (with photo paper). I LOVE this look. Stephanie Howell is always doing this--I don't know why I didn't try it myself sooner.

Ok that's it for me!! If you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear them!

take care!

Linda xx

PS Is anyone else here having a bit of a heart-attack that Christmas is REALLY soon?! wow. Decemeber Daily time is coming up!! eek!!!

No comments: