LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Wednesday 15 January 2020

New challenge at A Blog Named Hero

Hi friends,

Happy new year!

I'm back with a card I'm sharing over at A Blog Named Hero, for the newest challenge.








I used an older cling background stamp, and white heat embossed it before using the Colour resist technique with three Distress Oxide inks.  I then diecut the happy die, out of cardstock that I had coloured myself, using the Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink (and dried!) then another layer out of black cardstock.

For the final sentiment I used a tiny Hero Arts alphabet set called Alpha Tags stamp n cut which I also white heat embossed.

I set the layers up on a black notecard,  and added a few finishing touches with a white gel pen to make the 'happy' diecut look ore dimensional.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll join us for the challenge :)

See you again soon!

Linda xoxo


No comments: