LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Sunday 15 September 2019

September challenge!

Hi there friends

It's time for a new challenge over at A Blog Named Hero, and this month we're challenging you to make a project



Here's my card, I used an older MMH kit, which is SUPER cute and fun, and happily, still in stock! (why?!)





I did some tricky masking and repeated stamping for this one. Sorry for the photo, I could NOT get it to look right! You get the idea :)

I hope you'll join us on the blog for the challenge!

Thanks so much for joining me, I gotta run finish some uni work!

Crafty hugs,

Linda

1 comment:

desperatehousewifecraft said...

A wonderful card Linda, I love how you coloured the individual elements. Well done for the last assignment, I hope you get to celebrate and destress a little now! Hugs, Gwendolyn