LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Saturday 16 March 2019

Embossing time!

Hi there crafty friends,

It's me again!

I'm here with a card I made to go along with the latest A Blog Named Hero Challenge, which is;

 O.K here's my card-io (hah! If only it counted as cardio),


As you can see, I stamped the beautiful  CM261 Hero Florals Magnolia stamp, several times around the edge of the cardstock. I then heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. The sentiment is from  Hero Arts too of course.


Now this is the part where I added another hour or so onto my work-time, because I thought it would be a good idea to add some shading to all the flowers. ALL. THE. FLOWERS. I admit, it looks great in the end but boy-oh-boy was I questioning my sanity. 

Anyhoo, for a final touch, I flicked over some gold metallic ink across the card front.

Super easy, and so effective!

So I embossed all the things, now it's your turn!! I'd love to see what you come up with, be sure to join us!

See you again soon,

Linda XO

1 comment:

Lagene said...

Gorgeous creation! I love your shading!