LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 2 March 2015

Collab time at A Blog Named Hero!


Hi friends!

I'm over on A Blog Named Hero today, with the first day of our week-long collaboration with the lovely




I found a cool inspiration photo on Pinterest (that I can't find now), of a quilt with all muted beautiful jewel tones.



I coloured the biggest flower from Botanical Love in similar colours and then added my sentiment (Hero Arts) and a chipboard word from Create A Smile.

I then took the smaller leaf branch from the Hero Arts leaf set and stamped it onto some daffodil layering paper, with Butter Bar shadow ink, to give a lovely soft tone on tone look.

Thats it!

I hope you like it! I'm really happy with it.

see you soon!

Linda xx





















No comments: