LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 5 January 2015

Copic Colour-fest

Greetings from Hades! (Well it's as hot as Hades here today so it might as well be!)

I was lucky enough to get a HUGE pile of Copic markers for Christmas and my birthday, which just passed, so I've been in a copic colouring-haze. I just can't seem to get enough colouring time!

While I'm in such a mood, I thought I'd colour up this divine image from Saturated Canary (which, incidentally is offering an amazing New Year's Bundle that you need to get your hands on.

Here's my card:


I love love love love LOVE this image, so I wanted the card to stay simple and clean.

happy happy. That skirt gave me fits, but I'm really pleased with the hair. I've been taking a class at Kit and Clowder, and boy does Alyce know what she's doing. I can't wait to improve more.

See you again soon!

Linda x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looooove your coloring! All the shades and texture really make the image full of life.