LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Thursday 20 February 2014

Neat and Tangled Day Four: Diamonds

Hi!

Back with the final day of the

http://neatandtangled.blogspot.com.au/

 Today's set is called "Diamonds", and it's a fabulous little 3x4 set, with so much potential!


 All sets will be available for purchase today Thursday, February 20, at 8am EST. Be sure to stop by every day of the release for fun, inspiration, and giveaways!

Here is my project


 Yup. another layout. Sorry if these are boring you! I can't get enough of scrapbooking lately :)

So as you can see I used the diamonds set as a cool embossed background.


 I finally managed to track down some gold metallic embossing powder (this is the glittery kind) and boy oh boy, am I in love!


 Lots of yummy layers of paper (all from the Basic Grey Fresh Cut 6x6 paper pad)
 A few thickers (always feels good to rummage through my stash!), some Simon Says Stamp woodgrain cardstock.



 How about some custom sentiment banners?? These are using the stamp set that was released by Neat and Tangled yesterday, called On the Corner Additions.

I do hope you'll pop on over to the main Neat and Tangled Blog!! Lots more inspiration to be found there.

Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

You managed to capture the shine of the gold embossing. It looks great as a background for your layout. Love it.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

PrinzessinN said...

I love this layout. The gold accents are great and the aqua letters. Great color combination and the doily...