LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Welcome to my little Olivia

Hello friends!

I'm sure most of you know by now, but I thought I'd share with those of you who don't 'follow' me on twitter/facebook etc, that my little girl was born on August 30th.

She arrived after three days of contractions (so fun), but still a week early.

So far she is proving to be mostly, a very easy baby. She still has to learn to sleep better through the nights (especially since she sleeps so well in the daytime!) She's very much a Mama's girl and likes to stay close to me, but honestly, that's ok with me :)

Here are a couple of photos of her first days.

This is just an hour or two after she was born:

The next day when her big sisters met her :)

And a few days later, sending y'all a kiss!

I hope you'll forgive me for not blogging much for the next few weeks at least. I have a very good (and cute) reason :)

See you again soon

4 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Such a cutie! Congrats!

luvhymns said...

Olivia is so precious and so are your other sweethearts!

Maureen Hayes said...

Oh my goodness, I just saw this post underneath your blog hop one, CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful and I wish you many happy moments together.

CarlaKH said...

I am way behind on things but was thinking of you and had to come see what was going on..so excited....what a beautiful little girl! Congrats!