LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Sunday, 25 August 2013

ABNH Challenge: Vellum--a layout~

Hello lovelies!

I'm  back with a layout I've made for the latest ABNH Challenge. I meant to post this a week ago. Sorry! Pregnancy brain strikes again!

So the challenge this time was to use vellum.



I love this layout. It's rare I say that about my own work, but i really do. I had so much fun just fiddling and playing, putting ideas I'd had into reality.

I've been watching a lot of videos by Janna Werner (CRAZY CRAZY TALENTED!!!!!!!) and I love how she uses fun little elements all around her pages.

The turned-in corner is inspired by her too :)

How about a few closeups?

Texture paste and a Chicken Wire/Hexagon stencil. Some drips of GELATO-watercoloury mixture.
The little glitter peg (clothes pin) was just a plain peg that I added the gold glitter to. (I'll be doing this again SOON)

Some hand-made vellum flowers (SO SIMPLE AND FUN!!!!!!) I added some gold Delicata ink to the ends. LOOOVE

You can see the vellum piece I stamped using the Hero Arts Roman map stamp (I love that thing!) Layers and strips and stamping--happy happy place.
Well that's it!

Hope you like and I'll see you again soon!


5 comments:

Marianne said...

I like this layout alot. I haven't done any scrapbooking in a long time but my grandbaby is due in Oct. So I am probably going to be scraping again.
Love the new header !

stamplover2011 said...

Awesome job! Love your page! So excited for you!! :)

Froggietalks said...

This is a great layout :)

Elizabeth Campau said...

Linda,
This is beautiful! Really love what you did to the feather!

lenny said...

Beautiful layout, Linda!
Love all the texture and how you used the vellum!! Great colors also!