LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 25 June 2012

WINNER!! Simon Says Stamp Dies Blog hop

Hello hello!

Sorry I've been absent for a few days, my parents have been here staying with us and it's been crazy busy doing LOTS of things with them!

I'm so happy and excited to be here today to announce the winner of the Simon Says Stamp New Dies Blog Hop GIVEAWAY! (say that three times fast :))

A huge thank you to Heidi at Simon Says Stamp for asking me to be a part of the blog hop (SUCH a huge honour!) and (of course) for offering a prize to give away!

Obviously, a BIG BIG thank you to everyone who commented!!

The winner is.....*drumroll*

Elizabeth!!!

Congratulations Elizabeth!! YOU have won the die I chose as my favourite--The Star Border!!


I've emailed you :)

Thanks again to everyone for stopping by for the post and leaving so much support!

Linda xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!!!! I have been drooling over this die! I can't wait to use it!