LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Wednesday 15 May 2019

May Challenge at A Blog Named Hero




Hi crafty friends!

WOW this month has F.L.O.W.N by. I do not like.

Here's my card for the new crafty challenge up on A Blog Named Hero, we're so excited for Hero Arts who are celebrating their 45th anniversary!

To go along with their fun throwback mini-challenges that they've been holding, (where you guess the year of the catalogue), I thought I'd combine one of my oldest stamps (love that old Hydrangea woodblock!!) with one of my newest Hero Arts products, the Butterfly Confetti die.




I watercoloured it up using Hero Arts watercolours then fussy cut it out, and added a sentiment from the new CM355 From the Vault Cute Animals (from the brand new Summer catalogue! How Lucky am I?!)

Then I ran a piece of cardstock from the Hero Hues sampler pack through my diecutting machine, but with a rubber mat, so I embossed instead of diecut, the Butterfly confetti die.

For a final touch I splattered with some gold spray!

I hope you like it!

Talk to you again soon,

Linda xoxo

No comments: