LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Saturday 8 December 2012

Warm Holiday Wishes


Hi friends!

I hope you've been keeping up with all the exciting and oh-so INSPIRATIONAL  fun we've been having over at A Blog Named Hero!!

So today, I'm here to show you another card I made using the gawjuss Mama Elephant stamps!

This time I used a set called Polar Pals (seriously, I DIE FROM THE CUTE!!)

here is my card :)

this card came together SO fast! love it when that happens!

I did a little bit of shading but not too much, and just a hint of blending. I didn't want to overdo it. And you know me, I love the "hand-coloured" look when you can still see the pencil strokes.

A little bit of diamond stickles over her bow and done!

Here is what you'd need to create this card (not much at all!)




InLinkz.com

 
I'll be back soon with more :)

See you then!

*crafty hugs*

Linda xx

2 comments:

MS said...

Love this! Adorbs!

Kelly Booth said...

So cute! I'm coloring those cities today too. Love them!