We're so excited to be here today, because it's time to BEAT THE WINTER BLUES with a blog hop, celebrating a huge sale at one of our favorite online crafty retailers on etsy, a2z Scrapbooking .
Their Sale section is jam-packed full of Hero Arts items that are 50% off!!
As if that's not enough, we have an extra discount code for an extra 20% off your entire purchase!!!
So hop along with us today (February 21st-US time), to see some fantastic, inspirational projects made using products you'll find in the a2z Sale Section!
You should have come here by way of the lovely, talented Christine!
Here are my cards (I got crafty and made three!!)
For this card I used the Hero Arts Tweed Background stamp. I inked it up with Hero Arts Wet Cement Shadow Ink then I coloured certain 'sections' with Prismacolour pencils. The sentiment is from Hero Arts You & Me Frames CL 590 (I just inked the sentiment inside the frame).
Up next, card number 2! I wanted something pretty and feminine :)
For this I stamped the Lisa's Painted Maple Leaf stamp, then coloured it with Prismacolour Pencils (You'll be able to see it better in the next card), I used part of the sentiment from the set Hero Arts Good Friends Catalog 2012 CL578 .
I added papers from the Basic Grey Fresh Cut 6x6 paper pad, and some crinkle ribbon from my good friend Chari. (LOVE this stuff!). Lastly I added a little Wink of Stella. I had some trouble with it though, because I accidentally used the white one, not the clear. To try to rectify the situation, I wiped as much off as I could (that stuff STICKS!!), and then added a tiny bit of stickles. (this is why theres a slight white sheen in the photos. It's not as dramatic in real life)
and my last card for today
I think this could work as a wedding card, general hello card, sympathy, anything. Very versatile! I wanted to go very CAS but very airy :)
Here you can see the flowers I coloured in. (I diecut two tags from the one coloured piece). Same stamp and sentiment as the previous card, but quite a different look from the one coloured image!
Ok that's it for me today!!
Be sure to comment on each of the blogs, "LIKE" our Facebook page, and enter below using the Rafflecopter widget, to increase your chances of winning a gift certificate of $25.00!!! You have until February 28th midnight, to comment and get extra entries via rafflecopter.
Now that's sure to beat those wintery blues!
Here is the full list of Hoppers! If you get lost along the way or encounter a broken link, please come back here for the full list!
Please note the terms and conditions:
- Minimum purchase of $25.00 in order to receive the 20% off. (no minimum purchase required to receive the original 50% off discount)
- The code A2ZHop20 will be good for February 21-28, 2014.
- If you spend $50.00 or more, you will also get a free gift with your purchase!!!
- You have until Midnight February 28th to enter via the Rafflecopter widget.
- Winners will be drawn randomly and will be contacted via email, by March 5th.
- Please ensure you leave a current email address with your entry, so that we can contact you! Be sure to check your email, to see if you've won!
- Any winners who are contacted, but who do not reply with their full details (so we can organize their prize) by March 10th, will forfeit their prize and new winners will be drawn.
a Rafflecopter giveaway